Information from the National Taiwan University Hospital (NTUH) doctor team:
Within this year you have to keep your distance, do not meet or eat together with people who have contracted covid-19. Must have an understanding of self-protection, do not be careless.
(I) Body surgery shows:
1. Covid-19 as a combination of SARS + AIDS. Many doctors assume, patients who have been discharged from the hospital, the nucleic acid test returned positive, this is not a recurrence, but has not fully recovered. This has to do with the characteristics of Covid-19.
2. The immune system is almost completely damaged. SARS only attacks the lungs, does not attack the body's immunity. AIDS attacks the body's immunity. While the damage to the organs of Covid-19 patients is like SARS + AIDS.
3. Acute lung organ damage is the leading cause of death for SARS sufferers. While death due to Covid-19 caused by "failure of many organs".
(II) The chairman of the major illness department of the Zhong Nan Hospital of Wuhan University, Prof. Peng Zhi Yong, after performing a body surgery, led the team to discuss the following:
1. Patients who have been discharged from the hospital, the results of blood tests show that the lymphocyte index does not return to normal levels, the patient's immune system does not fully recover.
2. The nucleic acid examination of patients who have recently been discharged from the hospital, is negative, but the immune system is very bad, does not return intact. After leaving the hospital, it will easily return to be positive.
3. This condition is similar to hepatitis B patients, who in the long run will store the virus in their body.
4. Now there is a need to investigate the patient's body that stores the Covid-19 virus whether it can transmit it to other people.
(III) Doctors who are in the vanguard of healing, state:
1. Previously there was concentration in first aid for Covid-19 patients. As more and more patients "get well" and leave the hospital, it is necessary to shift focus to the problem of regulating patients who are discharged from the hospital. Prof. Peng Zhi Yong said:" We will explore them next year, the changes that occur in patients who have been discharged from the hospital, the virus that is still stored in his body can be contagious, whether it affects the people around him."
2. In this case, the war against Covid-19 is far from final.
★ So it is recommended: for at least the next year, go out to the house to wear a mask, try to avoid gathering or staying in public places.