According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Bleaching Agents Market was valued at USD 726.5 Million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 1106.9 Million by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 5.6%. The demand for bleaching agents is increasing significantly due to the rising demand for bread and bread-related products, growing urban population, increasing disposable income, and the technological advancements in flour quality assessment. Chlorine dioxide is the most effective bleaching agent, which provides instant bleaching effect to bakery products, flour, and dough.
Bleaching agents act as a specific microbiological controller in the food beverage industry and are used to wash fruits vegetables, for brewing bottling, and fish meat processing. It is used as peroxygen agents in the food beverage processing industry. The US Food and Drug Administration has granted the generally recognized as safe (GRAS) status of hydrogen peroxide for its use as a direct ingredient in food products. Hydrogen peroxide helps in bleaching and purifying food products, which helps in improving the color and presentation of food products.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2135
Key participants include BASF, Evonik, AkzoNobel, Siemer Milling, Hawkins, Peroxychem, Supraveni Chemicals, Aditya Birla Chemicals, Engrain, and Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- As of 2018, North America regional bleaching agents market is accounted for 28 % market share and is expected to witness significant growth attributing to rising living standards that demand enhanced food products in terms of appearance, texture, and taste.
- The chlorine dioxide segment of the bleaching agent market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.4% during 2019-2026. Chlorine dioxide has an instant bleaching effect on food products. Chlorine dioxide is also used for washing fruits vegetables, for fish meat processing, and brewing as it acts as the microbiological controller.
- Based on form, the powder segment accounted for more than 50% of the bleaching agents market share. The powdered forms have a longer shelf life and are stable at room temperature. Moreover, the dosing of powdered bleaching agents is more accessible than that of liquid products.
- Europe's regional bleaching agents market was valued at USD 330.5 Million in 2018. It is due to the high consumption of bakery products, which increases the demand for bleaching agents market.
- The ban on flour bleaching agents such as chlorine and potassium iodate in some regions is likely to restrain the market growth during the forecast years.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2135
Form (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
Type (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Ascorbic acid
- Acetone peroxide
- Chlorine dioxide
Application (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- Bakery products
- Others applications
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East Africa
- Latin America
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bleaching-agents-market
Objective of Studies:
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Bleaching Agents market.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa.